Chief Financial Officer (m/w/t)
- As our CFO, you are the sparring partner of our profit centers and have a full understanding of our business model, market opportunities and risks
- You take over the financial management and control of our group with heterogeneous and complementary business models
- You support the profit center leaders in the quantitative modeling of their own businesses in order to budget them and constantly compare them against the results
- You have fully grasped our business model, understood the markets and designed our development in a figure- and market-oriented way
- You recognize market opportunities and risks and set the right impulses for further business development in the respective profit centers, together with the profit center leaders
- You report to the CEO and get involved in the management of the group. There you give the right impulses for profitable growth as well as consistent, forward-looking work
- As a participant in the Supervisory Board meetings, you ensure transparency with regard to business development and a functioning link between the Supervisory Board and the operational management
- In daily business you will be assisted by an experienced head of accounting, who knows and covers the operative business well
what you should bring to the table
- You have completed a business degree above average and ideally supplemented by a postgraduate education
- With your previous experience in finance and controlling, you have developed into a generalist business leader and gained several years of experience in the financial modelling of business models for planning and budgeting purposes
- Experiences in an incubator or a company builder have given you extensive insights into business models and their valuation, so you are well practiced in dealing with investors and M+A processes
- Ideally, you have already proven your hands-on mentality in successful start-ups in leading roles as CFO, controller, interim managing director or professional business analyst, which you accompanied during the first years and successfully established in the market
- You like to think your way into new business ideas and can record their potential in figures
- You can communicate well at all operational levels as well as at the top management level and assert yourself
- You understand the role of the shareholders and can support them as a link in the strategic management of the company
- You also have experience in guiding investors safely through the financial figures
what we offer
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Hamburg
- High level of individual responsibility, quick assumption of responsibility
- Our own gym in Hamburg, that you can use free of charge, including a Personal Trainer for all employees
- Supply of drinks, fresh fruit and snacks
- An attractive company pension scheme
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated, dynamic team
who we are
As Sport Alliance, we make it easier for people to access sport by digitalizing the fitness industry. As the market leader in Germany, we rely on the state-of-the-art technologies and methods to create a cloud-based platform that can map all relevant business processes from independent gyms to international chains.
Building on this, we have created a unique ecosystem of innovative products and services in the areas of fintech, e-commerce and lead generation.
The Sport Alliance group consists of Magicline, Eurofit24, noexcuse.io and bedarf.de and we’re not done yet. Our offices in Hamburg and Cracow are located in the heart of the city centre. Around 135 colleagues are working on new ideas and solutions to lead the industry into the future.
Then become a part of our team and apply now online. If you have any questions, then feel free to get in touch with Carsten Buchberger (040/42 93 24 39) or Sabine Zienczyk (040/42 93 24 231). You can also send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.