customer success manager (m/f/t)
- You help our customers with the change from the old software to the new software
- While helping our customers you are in charge of transferring their data to manual created excel files
- You coordinate the data transfer with our clients and communicate the data transfer via telephone
- Also you advise our customers with all the questions about the use of the software
- You answer technical and general questions our customers have via telephone, chat and mail
- You proof yourself to be able to competently analyse problems and faults also you propose a method of solving them if necessary in cooperation with other departments of our company
what you should bring to the table
- You love your customers and you have experience with customer advisery and support, ideally a technical background (p.E. software usage support or IT helpdesk)
- Perhaps you also have some experience in the fitness industry and in gym management
- You definitely are IT oriented and you are interested in the digital processes and software
- You like to communicate and are able to do so via some certain forms of communication (Telephone, Chat, Mail, TeamViewer etc.)
- You are highly Customer and Service oriented and you have fun with distribution
- You are organized, structured and have a high self-motivation
- You are enthusiastic and interested in developing yourself
- You are open to packing your bags at certain times (Traveling DACH)
- You are able to work work with MS office, especially excel
- Foreign languages are a nice-to-have but necessary (p.E. French, Spanish, German)
What we offer
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Hamburg
- High level of individual responsibility, quick assumption of responsibility
- Our own gym, that you can use free of charge, including a Personal Trainer for all employees
- Supply of drinks, fresh fruit and snacks
- Company pension scheme
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated, dynamic team
who we are
As Sport Alliance, we make it easier for people to access sport by digitalizing the fitness industry. As the market leader in Germany, we rely on the state-of-the-art technologies and methods to create a cloud-based platform that can map all relevant business processes from independent gyms to international chains.
Building on this, we have created a unique ecosystem of innovative products and services in the areas of fintech, e-commerce and lead generation.
The Sport Alliance group consists of Magicline, Eurofit24, noexcuse.io and bedarf.de and we’re not done yet. Our offices in Hamburg and Cracow are located in the heart of the city centre. Around 135 colleagues are working on new ideas and solutions to lead the industry into the future.
Then become a part of our team and apply now online. If you have any questions, then feel free to get in touch with Carsten Buchberger (040/42 93 24 39) or Sabine Zienczyk (040/42 93 24 231). You can also send a mail to: email@example.com.