Data Engineer (m/f/t)
- You are responsible of an active participation of our Big-Data-Architecture
- You design and create high quality Big-Data-Pipelines on the basis of Cybernetics in AWS
- You have new ideas and also have an eye on the big picture of our applications
- Joint by experts from different departments you develop innovative data-driven applications and services for our market-leading B2B-fitnessplatform
what you should bring to the table
- A university or polytechnic degree in commercial information technology or in computer science are to an advantage but are not a must
- You were already able to collect fundamental and relevant job experience and proved yourself to be able to master technical challenges
- You have a very good programming knowledge in Python or Scala
- You are familiar with frameworks for ETL processes (p.E. AirFlow) and you have very good experience in the processing of big amounts of data (Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Spark etc.)
- You have experience with relational data-banks and SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Ideally you were already able to collect some experience in the field of Machine Learning and Deep Learning
what we offer
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Hamburg or Cracow
- High level of individual responsibility, quick assumption of responsibility
- Our own gym in Hamburg, that you can use free of charge, including a Personal Trainer for all employees
- MultiSport card in Cracow to access hundreds of sport facilities
- Supply of drinks, fresh fruit and snacks
- Company pension scheme in Hamburg or private healthcare in Cracow
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated, dynamic team
who we are
As Sport Alliance, we make it easier for people to access sport by digitalizing the fitness industry. As the market leader in Germany, we rely on the state-of-the-art technologies and methods to create a cloud-based platform that can map all relevant business processes from independent gyms to international chains.
Building on this, we have created a unique ecosystem of innovative products and services in the areas of fintech, e-commerce and lead generation.
The Sport Alliance group consists of Magicline, Eurofit24, noexcuse.io and bedarf.de and we’re not done yet. Our offices in Hamburg and Cracow are located in the heart of the city centre. Around 135 colleagues are working on new ideas and solutions to lead the industry into the future.
Then become a part of our team and apply now online. If you have any questions, then feel free to get in touch with Carsten Buchberger (040/42 93 24 39) or Sabine Zienczyk (040/42 93 24 231). You can also send a mail to: email@example.com.