Customer Success Manager / Inbound Agent E-Commerce (m/f/D)
Your position in our team
- You are responsible for telephone customer service and advice, both inbound and outbound
- You are responsible for complaint management and are the interface between different departments and our fitness.bedarf.de customers
- You conduct root cause research and ensure smooth communication and troubleshooting
- You process incoming emails and manage general administrative duties
Who you are
- Ideally, you’ve got experience in client management
- High personal responsibility, quick assumption of responsibility
- You are happy to communicate and have fun on the telephone
- You are client and service oriented
- You are friendly, likeable and approach things with passion
- You have good IT skills and are secure in dealing with computers
- You can speak and write German very well
- You can use English ? Even better !
- You are dependable and work well in a team
- Nice to have but not necessary: Knowledge of Shopware or other digital shop systems, Salesforce and/or ticketing systems
Your benefits in our company
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Hamburg
- High level of individual responsibility, quick assumption of responsibility
- Our own gym, that you can use free of charge, including a Personal Trainer for all employees
- Our own CashBack Sports Program "MySports"
- An attractive CashBack Sport Program
- Supply of drinks, fresh fruit and snacks
- Company pension scheme
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated, dynamic team
who we are
As Sport Alliance, we make it easier for people to access sport by digitalizing the fitness industry. As the market leader in Germany, we rely on the state-of-the-art technologies and methods to create a cloud-based platform that can map all relevant business processes from independent gyms to international chains.
Building on this, we have created a unique ecosystem of innovative products and services in the areas of fintech, e-commerce and lead generation.
The Sport Alliance group consists of Magicline, Finion, MySports, bedarf.de and Pay Due and we’re not done yet. Our offices in Hamburg and Cracow are located in the heart of the city centre. Around 135 colleagues are working on new ideas and solutions to lead the industry into the future.
Then become a part of our team and apply now online. If you have any questions, then feel free to get in touch with Sarah Leers (040/429 324 232) or Sabine Zienczyk (040/42 93 24 231). You can also send a mail to: email@example.com.
Due to recent events: In order to protect you and us, our job interviews in the first step are currently only conducted by phone or video phone. We are also there for you in these special times and look forward to getting to know you.