KEY ACCOUNT & BUSINESS
DEVELOPMENT E-COMMERCE (m/f/t)
- You support our well-known clients in the DACH region in their transition to the digital world of shopping considering their individual needs
- You are responsible for continuous existing and new customer management, including constant, dynamic further development
- You carry out analyses of up- and cross-selling potentials, including the inception of campaign-based sales activities
- You are independently responsible for the preparation, implementation and execution of customer meetings
- You participate in local appointments and regular routines with our Key Accounts
- You work closely with other departments, in particular, Sourcing, Project Management & Customer Success
- You provide management with regular reporting regarding the relevant KPIs
what you should bring to the table
- You have the relevant experience in the care of Key Accounts or general sales activities
- You have already gained project experience in e-commerce (Technology & Processes)
- You are self-confident, amusing and empathetic; you are pleased to work in a team
- You are good with numbers and see things with an entrepreneurial eye
- You are interested in digitalizing an entire market
- Nice to have but not necessary: Knowledge of Shopware/general shop systems and/or B2B commerce know-how
what we offer
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Hamburg
- High level of individual responsibility, quick assumption of responsibility
- Our own gym, that you can use free of charge, including a Personal Trainer for all employees
- An attractive CashBack Sport Program
- Supply of drinks, fresh fruit and snacks
- Company pension scheme
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated, dynamic team
who we are
As Sport Alliance, we make it easier for people to access sport by digitalizing the fitness industry. As the market leader in Germany, we rely on the state-of-the-art technologies and methods to create a cloud-based platform that can map all relevant business processes from independent gyms to international chains.
Building on this, we have created a unique ecosystem of innovative products and services in the areas of fintech, e-commerce and lead generation.
The Sport Alliance group consists of Magicline, Eurofit24, noexcuse.io and bedarf.de and we’re not done yet. Our offices in Hamburg and Cracow are located in the heart of the city centre. Around 135 colleagues are working on new ideas and solutions to lead the industry into the future.
Then become a part of our team and apply now online. If you have any questions, then feel free to get in touch with Carsten Buchberger (040/42 93 24 39) or Sabine Zienczyk (040/42 93 24 231). You can also send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.