.NET Developer (M/F/D)
Your position in our team
- You are responsible for the active co-design of our software solutions
- The conception and development of high-quality software components for Windows (.NET 4.5) and in the backend (Java 11, Spring 5) are part of your tasks
- You implement manufacturer-specific communication protocols for devices in digital studio technology
- You look beyond the end of your horizon and recognize the entirety of our applications
- You drive our market leading B2B fitness platform together with us
- You are constantly in contact with customers and support them in integrating their digital sports studio technology or ensuring its functionality, thereby you use modern technologies daily
Who you Are
- You have at least 3 years of experience in development and conception in the .NET environment and multi-threading
- You should be interested in other programming languages and new technologies
- It would be an advantage if you have experience in the development and conception of backend software based on Java (Spring Framework) and PostgreSQL, as well as an affinity for reverse engineering
- You have good skills in web technologies (HTTP, REST) and bring a high quality awareness and the willingness to improve every day
- You have experience in dealing with automated tests (unit tests, acceptance tests)
- Client-oriented thinking and a result-oriented approach are among your strengths
Your benefits in our company
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Hamburg or Cracow
- High level of individual responsibility, quick assumption of responsibility
- Our own gym in Hamburg, that you can use free of charge, including a Personal Trainer for all employees
- Our own CashBack Sports Program "MySports"
- MultiSport card in Cracow to access hundreds of sport facilities
- Supply of drinks, fresh fruit and snacks
- Company pension scheme in Hamburg or private healthcare in Cracow
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated, dynamic team
Who we are
As Sport Alliance, we make it easier for people to access sport by digitalizing the fitness industry. As the market leader in Germany, we rely on the state-of-the-art technologies and methods to create a cloud-based platform that can map all relevant business processes from independent gyms to international chains.
Building on this, we have created a unique ecosystem of innovative products and services in the areas of fintech, e-commerce and lead generation.
The Sport Alliance group consists of Magicline, Finion, MySports, bedarf.de and Pay Due and we’re not done yet. Our offices in Hamburg and Cracow are located in the heart of the city centre. Around 135 colleagues are working on new ideas and solutions to lead the industry into the future.
Then become a part of our team and apply now online. If you have any questions, then feel free to get in touch with Sarah Leers (040/429 324 232) or Sabine Zienczyk (040/42 93 24 231). You can also send a mail to: email@example.com.
Due to recent events: In order to protect you and us, our job interviews in the first step are currently only conducted by phone or video phone. We are also there for you in these special times and look forward to getting to know you.