sourcing & procurement management (m/f/t)
- You plan and support the development of private label brands from all of the relevant product categories of bedarf.de
- You optimize the current procurement process through the use of current and new suppliers, globally
- You negotiate the best price points & procurement conditions
- You independently support the product landscapes – from the conception to purchase of the finished product
- You take over the price and contract negotiations with international suppliers (Germany, Europe & Asia)
- You are responsible for securing the logistic process to our own warehouse
- You take care of the supplier management with consideration of the relevant KPIs
- You work closely with the stakeholders: Account, Category and Product management
- Visit international trade fairs
- You are responsible for the complete process (Coordination of clients, Suppliers, Forwarding Agents & Testing Institutions)
- You supervise client specific product development including manufacturer sourcing (Asia/Europe)
what you should bring to the table
- You have several years experience in procurement/sourcing
- You are an enthusiastic Sourcing Manager and you naturally want to find the best factory for our private label products
- You are very analytical and recognize trends in the sales of our assortment in order to evaluate new and better suited suppliers
- You are interested in the complete value-chain of the sourcing process (from product research to the finished product)
- You are communicative, empathetic, motivated & are comfortable with teamwork including internal stakeholders
- You have previously developed & procured products from Asia & Europe and were locally responsible for the complete handling
what we offer
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Hamburg
- High level of individual responsibility, quick assumption of responsibility
- Our own gym, that you can use free of charge, including a Personal Trainer for all employees
- An attractive CashBack Sport Program
- Supply of drinks, fresh fruit and snacks
- Company pension scheme
- Flat hierarchies and a motivated, dynamic team
who we are
As Sport Alliance, we make it easier for people to access sport by digitalizing the fitness industry. As the market leader in Germany, we rely on the state-of-the-art technologies and methods to create a cloud-based platform that can map all relevant business processes from independent gyms to international chains.
Building on this, we have created a unique ecosystem of innovative products and services in the areas of fintech, e-commerce and lead generation.
The Sport Alliance group consists of Magicline, Eurofit24, noexcuse.io and bedarf.de and we’re not done yet. Our offices in Hamburg and Cracow are located in the heart of the city centre. Around 135 colleagues are working on new ideas and solutions to lead the industry into the future.
Then become a part of our team and apply now online. If you have any questions, then feel free to get in touch with Carsten Buchberger (040/42 93 24 39) or Sabine Zienczyk (040/42 93 24 231). You can also send a mail to: email@example.com.